24Online Cloud Solutions
Cloud Computing for Better Control and Access
Cloud computing is the future of small and medium business technology management. Cloud technology enables you to back up, store, and manage your data on remote servers. Some companies move their data to the cloud as a way to reduce the expense of maintaining their own servers. Others choose the cloud as a way to increase their resilience by protecting their company from security breeches, cyber attacks, and critical data loss from human error or equipment failure.
Cloud services operate on a subscription model, allowing you to spread out costs over time. This translates to easier budgeting, and often dramatic savings in the long run.
Other advantages of cloud computing:
- Access your data anytime, anywhere; conduct business on the go
- Cut the cost of maintaining internal systems
- Reduce dependence on unreliable servers
- Pay for resources according to need
- Scale your services according to need
- Protect your data from crises like fire or flooding
- Restore your data easily after deletion or system failure
- Increase your resilience to hacking or ransomware attacks
In a nutshell, 24Online’s cloud solutions can increase your resilience, flexibility, and security without the high startup costs associated with new technology.
Cloud solutions we offer:
- Cloud Hosted Exchange Email
- Cloud Backup and Backup Automation
- Cloud Data Storage
- Cloud Migrations
- Server Virtualization
- Cloud File Server
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Office 365
- Hosted Sharepoint
- File Collaboration
- Virtual Server Hosting
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Google Apps
Does this sound like something that could benefit your company? Take advantage of our free Network Assessment and give us a call today!